HYPNOBIRTHING FROM BEHIND YOUR SCREEN
An online hypnobirthing course is a good alternative for a live course. You can join in from your sofa or arm chair via tablet, mobile or laptop. I would like to guide you online & virtually on your way to a calm delivery for you, your partner and your baby. There are two options:
- A virtual, interactive course: With me as the teacher and a small group of future parents, we walk through the entire 12-hour hypnobirthing course. Intimate with like-minded people. Read more here or make a reservation in the agenda.
2. The on-demand KG Hypnobirthing training that you can attend in your own time in combination with tailored virtual coaching. Read more below.
This means that in addition to the 12-hour online KG Hypnobirthing course, we zoom in on what works for you in two private 90-minute sessions (custom & personal questions) and Dutch birth care, so you know what to expect.
Benefits on-demand hypnobirthing course
What are the benefits of this on-demand hypnobirthing course?
- A full and in-depth online pregnancy course (12 hours) known from UK hospitals
- The accompanying digital hypnobirthing book with accompanying mp3’s
- Get started in your own home environment, at ease
- Learn at your own pace, at every stage of your pregnancy
- Always all information at your fingertips
- Easy-to-follow instructions for a simple but effective training
- Start with or without a partner. He or she can always hook up later
- All the references you need
Benefits personal coach
What are the advantages of the combination with virtual private sessions?
- Customized guidance from a qualified KGH teacher (2*1.5 hours)
- Attention to your personal questions and wishes
- Information about childbirth (in the Netherlands) in an international perspective (e.g. comparison with the UK).
- Extra attention for body work
The online delivery course contains:
- Breathing and visualization techniques
- Positive birth affirmations and scripts
- Touch and massage techniques
- The use of positive anchors
- Information about the birth process so you know what to expect
- Fulfilling the role of your birth partner so that he can fully support you
You’ll also learn about:
- Your pregnant body and what it was specially designed for
- Dutch birth care and possible interventions
- Benefits and risks of interventions so you can make an informed choice
Our online hypnobirthing course is also suitable for mothers who have a complicated pregnancy. The following scenarios are discussed:
- Advanced age of the mother
- Birth by caesarean section
- IVF pregnancies
- Back-to-back babies
- Longer pregnancies
- Group B streptococcal pregnancy
PRIVACY-CONSCIOUS VIDEO CALLING
We work with the online KG course in combination with the privacy-conscious video calling platform Jitsi, a privacy-conscious platform that works well to follow hypnobirthing lessons from behind your laptop, PC or mobile, with me as a live teacher.
This online hypnobirthing training is really tailor-made, so please get in touch for the possibilities and prices. This can be done by e-mail, chat or phone.