For a good handling of your data, Natural Waves keeps a record.
We do our best to ensure your privacy. This means, among other things, that we:
- handle your personal information carefully,
- ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to your data
As your Hypnobirthing teacher, I am the only one with access to the data in your file.
I have a legal obligation of confidentiality (professional secrecy).
The data from your file can also be used for the following purposes:
- For use for observation, in my absence.
- Or for anonymised use during peer review.
- A small part of the data from your file is used for the financial administration, so that I, or my administrator, can draw up an invoice.
If I wish to use your data for any other reason, I will first inform you and explicitly ask your consent.
This data in the client file remains as required in the law on the treatment agreement for 15 years.
PRIVACY ON THE CARE NOTE
The care note you receive contains the information requested by the health insurer, so that you can declare this note to your health insurer.
- your name, address and place of residence
- your date of birth
- the dates of the care provided
- a short description of care, such as 'hypnobirthing course'
- the cost of care provided
Privacy on the Website, Chat and Payments
On the website, your personal data is processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For payment processing, Natural Waves uses the services of Paytium and Mollie in combination with iDeal. Paytium does not have access to the personal and address details that you enter when making an order on this website. Paytium only establishes the connection between the website www.naturalwaveshypnobirthing.nl, Mollie and iDEA
L.In paytium's privacy statement, you can read how Paytium handles privacy-sensitive information. Mollie keeps and updates the payment status per transaction, allowing Natural Waves to proceed with the delivery of the ordered services. Mollie's privacy statement shows how Mollie handles privacy-sensitive information. With regard to making a payment via iDEAL, you are responsible for checking whether you use a secure connection in your payment and you will find the iDeal privacy statement on the iDEAL website.